Hi everyone, I'm a new Wicket user and I have (what I hope is) a
simple question -
I have a SubmitLink -

add(new SubmitLink("login"));

I want to change the rendered content of the <a></a> tag such that it is -

i.e. just wrap the raw content of the <a> tag with <span>. This is to
support CSS link styling. Because the CSS requirements might change
over time, I'd like wicket to add this markup, rather than putting it
in the HTML.

I've tried to figure out how to do this from the examples and the
wicket source, but I feel like I'm missing something obvious...

cheers,
Richard.

--
Richard Nichols :: http://www.visural.com/ :: http://www.richardnichols.net/