Yeah, it worked, thanks.

Nonetheless, it'd be madness if I had to do that with every component of the system. Is this the only way? Couldn't this be done in a more automatic fashion, like for example, extracting it from the html label content which is associated to the input?

Olivier Bourgeois escribió:
Have you tried something like this in your page.java :

pwd.setLabel(new Model<String>("Password"));

?