Well, if you combine putting inputPwd=Password in your property file and putting

<label for="pwd"><wicket:message key="inputPwd">this text here will be replaced by your propertyfile value</wicket:message></label>

in you markup, I thing you'll get what you'r looking for.

//Swanthe

Tomás Rossi wrote:
Ok, that's a little nicer, but still... It'd be better if the label could be deduced from the markup itself. Yet, no big deal.

Thanks

Matej Knopp escribió:
try putting inputPwd = Password in your property file.

-Matej