Is anyone using wicket with bulgarian translations?
It seems, the standard wicket messages for bulgarian Application_bg.properties are all messed up :( Unfortunately I do not speak/write Bulgarian, but version of survey we are running is also in BG and our Bulgarian colleagues are complaining about standard error messages being messed up. Site is in UTF-8 and many other non standard charset languages are working fine (e.g. Russian, Latvian). Strings in the wicket property file do not seem to contain proper Cyrillic characters:
e.g: string for
Required=Полето '${label}' е задължително.
I do not believe is a proper cyrillic text.
Can anyone confirm the problem, before I submit the bug report?