Try this (cut and pasted from the inmethod-grid-examples app)

new PropertyColumn(new ResourceModel("NumberCol"), "NumberCol", "NumberCol") {
           @Override
           public String getCellCssClass(IModel rowModel, int rowNum) {
               return "myCssClassThatRightJustifies";
           }
       };

//Swanthe

Swarnim Ranjitkar wrote:
If I user DefaultDataTable to display table. Is there a way justify the numberic column. eg. I want NumberCol to be right justified then left
        IColumn[] columns = new IColumn[2];
        columns[0] = new PropertyColumn(new Model("NumberCol"), "NumberCol",
"NumberCol")
        columns[1] = new PropertyColumn(new Model("Last Name"), "name.last",
"name.last");
DefaultDataTable table = new DefaultDataTable("datatable", columns, userProvider, 10);