Ok, but I have a panel and I want to add an Image to the panel but when I
log into my application I get the ../../.. prefix, and the ResourceReference
then fails. However, once I click on any link, the prefix disappears and
then my panel can find the ResourceReference. Am I misunderstanding how
resource references should be used?

Thanks,
Pieter