Hi there,

year ago when I started with wicket I had Netbeans 6.5 and after installing Maven I had option to create Wicket Quickstart Archetype. Yesterday I downloaded Netbean 6.7.1 which has built in Maven support but I can't find the wicket archetype. When I tried to add new archetype with information from wicket site netbeans gave me messagebox that said that maven cannot be found. Even the mvn command is not recognized by the command line. Can you help me to set up the environment for wicket development?

tm