That's a good idea, Jim.  I've used Jadclipse before.  I just got in the
habit of linking to the wicket source and was stumped at something
basic like this not working right.  That actually may be better in that
as I move to newer wicket builds, I don't have to modify the project
and link to the new source.

Cheers!