Hi,

I am trying to prevent the leaking of business objects into the
session.

Michael made a good comment in

http://www.mail-archive.com/users@wicket.apache.org/msg31187.html

"... you could e.g. temporarily remove the "Serializable" from your
model-classes and go spotting nonserializable exceptions until they
don't ocurr anymore."

which is what I did.

It works nicely until I hit a problem with ListDataProvider in
DataView, where I get an exception even if I use LDMs:

java.lang.ClassCastException: MyEntyty cannot be cast to
java.io.Serializable at
org.apache.wicket.markup.repeater.data.ListDataProvider.model(ListDataProvider.java:35)

It appears to me that the approach has a conflict with framework
classes.

What is the best way to spot session memory issues without hitting
this problem?

Many thanks,

Bernard