Hi,

I am trying to develop Wicket application (site about my research in
Data Compression Algorithms) to Google App Engine using NetBeans and
Maven2.

I need an up-to-date pom.xml files with short dependencies, ie. the
ones I saw had a long list of dependencies.

Currently I've found two unsatisfactory solutions:
http://gae-j-maven.appspot.com/
http://code.google.com/p/maven-gae-plugin/

Do you know something better? I need to have access to Google App
Engine features like DataStore, MemCache etc.

I've set netbeans.deploy=false so NetBeans doesn't ask for deploying
server (besides, I am using embedded Jetty to run that, so the
question was weird), but sadly, now NetBeans doesn't open new browser
window and doesn't stop Jetty before another run command.

Do you think that using Maven2 with that project makes sense? Maybe I
should make regular NetBeans project...