Well, I'm playing with GAE and Wicket for couple of days and I see
that without official Maven2 support, developing using it gives too
much trouble for me.

I've downloaded http://kenai.com/projects/nbappengine/pages/Home
(NetBeans support for Google App Engine) and it's very convenient.

I've found a temporary solution (till the official Maven2 support for
GAE will be present):
- create regular project (Choose project -> Java Web -> Web
Application) with Google App Engine as a server and select Wicket
Framework,
- create Maven2 project (using wicket-archetype-quickstart) and add
your favorite dependencies,
- click Show dependency graph, then switch to classpath tab select
appropriate library and click Create Library button,
- add created libraries to regular (non-maven) project,
- repeat previous two steps when new dependencies are added or some
are updated in Maven2 project,
- develop using regular project,

I will see how this solution will work for me.