I am trying to follow wicket in action advice P263 but

I have a ListView in a ListView with a panel added to my inner
listview. On that panel, I have  an AjaxLink and I want to move items
in the order of the listview around. But to display them, I need to
refresh my "matrix". Nothing seems to work. Any tips or references.

QuestionEditPanel.html
=================
        <wicket:extend>
        </wicket:extend>

QuestionEditPanel.java
==================

        final WebMarkupContainer parent=new WebMarkupContainer("parent");
        add(parent);
        parent.setOutputMarkupId(true);
        List<List<QuestionBase>> rows =
QuestionProcessor.getQuestionMatrix(templateWebModel.getEntity().getQuestions(),true);
        ListView rowslistview = new ListView("rows", rows) {

            @Override
            protected void populateItem(ListItem item) {
                List<QuestionBase> row = (List<QuestionBase>)
item.getModelObject();
                ListView rowlistview = new ListView("row", row) {

                    @Override
                    protected void populateItem(ListItem item) {
                        final QuestionBase question = (QuestionBase)
item.getModelObject();
                        item.setModel(new CompoundPropertyModel(question));
                        EditableQuestionPanel questionpanel=new
EditableQuestionPanel("question", new
QuestionBaseWebModel(question),templateWebModel,parent);
                        item.add(questionpanel);

and then on my EditableQuestionPanel.java I have :

AjaxLink up = new AjaxLink("up") {

                target.addComponent(parent);
                Template template = templatemodel.getEntity();
                template.moveQuestionUp(question);
                tf.store(template);
            }
        };