Hello.
I have a "Person" class, describing a person, which has a member
"credentials" of type "Credentials" (username/password).
I tried to make a registration page in this way:

Page
{
    super();

    Person person = [create a person with empty credentials];

    Form form = new Form("form", new CompoundPropertyModel(person));

    add(form);

    form.add(new TextField("familyName"));
    form.add(new TextField("givenName"));

    form.add(new TextField("credentials.userName"));
    form.add(new TextField("credentials.passWord"));

    // also add a submit button
}

And now when I push the "Submit" button, it outputs this error:

org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.PageExpiredException: Cannot find the
rendered page in session [pagemap=null,componentPath=0,versionNumber=0]

I like the idea of compound object model, and I wouldn't like to deprive
myself from using it just because of this strange error...
Can you give me a hint on what have I done wrong in the code above?