That's exactly what I need. Thanks a lot.
Regards,
Wojtek

Jeremy Thomerson pisze:
In your application:

    @Override
    public RequestCycle newRequestCycle(Request request, Response response)
{
        return new WebRequestCycle(this, (WebRequest) request, response) {
            @Override
            public Page onRuntimeException(Page page, RuntimeException e) {
                return super.onRuntimeException(page, e);
            }
        };

Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com