Can anybody please enlighten me why this doesn't work (ok end of the day,
maybe it really is something small). I am clearly changing the underlying
model data, but how to tell questionEditPanel to pick that change up. I
tried setDefaultModel(new TemplateWebModel(template)),
templateEditPanel.modelChanged() and nothing works.  Any tips appreciated.

        AjaxFallbackLink newpage = new AjaxFallbackLink("newpage") {

            @Override
                QuestionBase newpage = new NewPage();
                Template template = templatewebmodel.getEntity();
                template.addQuestion(newpage);
                templateFactory.store(template);
                target.addComponent(questionEditPanel);
            }
        };
        add(newpage);
        questionEditPanel = new QuestionEditPanel("questionrenderpanel",
templatewebmodel);
        questionEditPanel.setOutputMarkupId(true);
        add(questionEditPanel);