All -
     I am trying to find a way to open a new window after submitting a form.
I've seen the threads about using a Link with PopupSettings, but I can't use
a link in this case, I need this popup to happen within the onSubmit method.
I also can't use ModalWindow because I need the ability to keep the new
window open and still allow me to go back to the main window to submit
another form, spawning the creation of another new window, etc.

Basically, the app is executing queries (via a form, for variable input) and
I am trying to display the results in the new window. I Frequently need to
see the results of several queries, which is why I need the functionality to
window. I could use the Link with PopupSettings method to open the form in a
new window, but i'd prefer to avoid that option if possible.

I've been banging my head against a wall for days now. Does anyone have any
ideas?

Thanks,

Zak