Hi all,

I have an unusual requirement for a stateful page that can be accessed
via a static url. To state it another way I would like the same url to
always shows the latest state of a page for that session. For example:

Operations:
1. Initial Render. url = http://ABC/XYZ
2. User changes the page state using links & ajax operations
3. User returns to url = http://ABC/XYZ and the operations from step
#2 are present from the same url visited in step #1.

I tried modifying my page so that it was not versioned and hardcoding
the numeric id to 0. This works for the first render but the changes
made to the page on the first render are not reflected when that same
url is refreshed. Here is the snippet of code I am using to generate
the "static" url:

PageMap pageMap = PageMap.forName("myMapName");
Page page = pageMap.get(0, -1);
if(page == null) {
        page = new MyPage(pageMap);
}

return getRequestCycle().urlFor(page).toString();

Seems like there is an elegant way to do this, any pointers? I am
using Wicket 1.3.

Thanks in advance,

Ryan