There some places in Wicket sources where it throws
InvalidUrlException that causes exception logging and
InternalErrorPage is shown.

However, I don't agree that badly constructed URL is and _internal_
error. It is external error (for example, user was playing with urls,
modifying them by hand).

So, my proposal: stop treating invalid urls and internal errors, don't
log traces for them, don't show InternalErrorPage. Instead, either
redirect user to home page, or show him 404, or show him 400 (bad
request), or whatever else.

The main point: do _not_ log errors just because user passed us an url
that we couldn't resolve to a page/component.