Hi all,

Lately I had to make some refactoring in wicket-contrib-javaee, and I
saw, that the project is not well maintained. In the repo I only could
find the source for v1.0, but only on sourceforge did I found the v1.1
sources. :s
So after I had refactored the source to make it work with Wicket 1.5
trunk, I would like to resurrect, maybe maintain the project for a while.
I've found these guides:
http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/display/STUFFWIKI/Developer+Information
http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/display/STUFFWIKI/WicketStuff+Core+-+Migration+Guide
Is there something else, that I should be aware of?

Also I'm using NetBeans with Automatic Code Format, but as far as I know
there are some code format rules for projects (how the code should be
indented where are the brackets, etc). The only problem is that NetBeans
auto format doesn't format the code this way, so I may would break these
rules. Do you know any tool which would solve me this issue? :)
Thanks

Best Regards,
Peter Major