>  I wasn't using Model in this precise case. I thought using Model was a best
>  practice, to save memory.
Choosing proper model isn't (almost always) about performance, it's
about logic. You _have_ to use plain serializing model for data that
isn't stored anywhere else. You _have_ to use LDM in cases when it is
a logical error to operate on outdated data backed by db storage.

> Indeed I understand that using Mdel is mandatory,
>  if you want avoid strange behaviour. IMHO using LoadableDetachableModel is
>  an extra cost, (cpu, time, design) not necessary for simpler cases.
On the other side, LDM usually reduces page size -> allows faster
serilization. But anyway, you decide what model to use based on
application logic requirements. The only choice that is _mostly_
driven by performance conciderations is AbstractReadonlyModel vs. LDM.
But still, sometimes application logic makes it inappropriate to use
LDM since its value has to change during request.