With version 1.4.2 I finally got a component resolver mechanism working for
components within enclosures so that the components could be dynamically
populated instead of hard coding the creation of every possible component that
'might' be needed by the markup.

I just upgraded to 1.4.5 and my component resolver mechanism no longer works
with a message:

ERROR - RequestCycle               - Tag expected
[markup = wicket\markup\pages\HomePage_47.html

A dump of the html file then follows. The closing </wicket:enclosure> tag is
highlighted.

Do we need to do component resolvers in enclosures differently in 1.4.5? If so
any hints would be appreciated.
Looking for a great date? Meet singles at ninemsn dating
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/150855801/direct/01/