Hi list, sorry if I'm double posting but I sent a question two days ago and
haven't seen it on the daily digest yet.

I'm using Java Utils Logging along with Wicket and I have a log.properties
which I read in the WicketApplication init method as follows:

java.util.logging.LogManager.getLogManager().readConfiguration(input);

I confirm that my log.properties is read in correctly using a debugger.

My log.properties file is as follows:

---
# Specify the handlers to create in the root logger
# (all loggers are children of the root logger)
# The following creates two handlers
handlers = java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler, java.util.logging.FileHandler

# Set the default logging level for the root logger
.level = WARNING

# Set the default logging level for new ConsoleHandler instances
java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler.level = ALL
java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler.formatter = java.util.logging.SimpleFormatter

# Set the default logging level for new FileHandler instances
java.util.logging.FileHandler.level = ALL
java.util.logging.FileHandler.pattern = %h/stagetwo.log
java.util.logging.FileHandler.limit = 50000
java.util.logging.FileHandler.count = 1
java.util.logging.FileHandler.formatter = java.util.logging.SimpleFormatter

# Set the default logging level for the logger named com.truecool
com.truecool.stagetwo.level = WARNING

org.apache.wicket.level = WARNING
org.apache.wicket.markup.resolver.WicketMessageResolver.level = SEVERE

# Hibernate Logging options
#logger.org.hibernate=info
org.hibernate.level = WARNING
---

For whatever reason I'm still getting all the WicketMessageResolver warnings in
my logs.

Any suggestions on how to get rid of the WicketMessageResolver warnings?

Thanks,

Martin Zardecki