I hope this is the right list for wasp/swarm.
How do i manage permissions for an anonymous subclass?

I have a page called ItemPage. I can view ItemPage, but if I try to
redirect to an anonymous subclass of ItemPage, i get an access denied
error.

this works:
setResponsePage(new CreateItemPage(getPage()));

but this doesnt:
setResponsePage(new CreateItemPage(getPage()) {
        @Override
        protected void onSuccess(final Serializable index) {
                setResponsePage(new ViewItemPage(getBackPage(), index));
        }
});

hive file:

permission ${ComponentPermission} "${pages}.CreateItemPage", "inherit,
render";
permission ${ComponentPermission} "${pages}.CreateItemPage", "enable";