Here's a class I created which extends the default TinyMCESettings class. I use
this as my configuration and can customise it to my hearts content, adding and
removing buttons:

/**
 * A configuration class for the TinyMCE Wicket component, used by textareas.
 * If more are required for different purposes, create a new class.
 */
public class TextareaTinyMceSettings extends TinyMCESettings {

        public TextareaTinyMceSettings () {
                super(TinyMCESettings.Theme.advanced);

                /*
                add(Button.bullist, TinyMCESettings.Toolbar.first,
TinyMCESettings.Position.after);
                add(Button.numlist, TinyMCESettings.Toolbar.first,
TinyMCESettings.Position.after);

                disableButton(Button.styleselect);
                disableButton(Button.sub);
                disableButton(Button.sup);
                disableButton(Button.charmap);
                disableButton(Button.image);
                disableButton(Button.anchor);
                disableButton(Button.help);
                disableButton(Button.code);
                disableButton(Button.link);
                disableButton(Button.unlink);
                disableButton(Button.formatselect);
                disableButton(Button.indent);
                disableButton(Button.outdent);
                disableButton(Button.undo);
                disableButton(Button.redo);
                disableButton(Button.cleanup);
                disableButton(Button.hr);
                disableButton(Button.visualaid);
                disableButton(Button.separator);
                disableButton(Button.formatselect);
                disableButton(Button.removeformat);
                */

                List<Button> firstRowButtons = new ArrayList<Button>();
                firstRowButtons.add(Button.bold);
                firstRowButtons.add(Button.italic);
                firstRowButtons.add(Button.underline);
                firstRowButtons.add(Button.strikethrough);
                firstRowButtons.add(Button.separator);
                firstRowButtons.add(Button.sub);
                firstRowButtons.add(Button.sup);
                firstRowButtons.add(Button.separator);
                firstRowButtons.add(Button.link);
                firstRowButtons.add(Button.unlink);
                firstRowButtons.add(Button.separator);
                firstRowButtons.add(Button.bullist);
                firstRowButtons.add(Button.numlist);
                firstRowButtons.add(Button.separator);
                firstRowButtons.add(Button.code);

                //set first toolbar
                setToolbarButtons(TinyMCESettings.Toolbar.first,
firstRowButtons);

                //remove the second and third toolbars
                setToolbarButtons(TinyMCESettings.Toolbar.second, new
ArrayList<Button>());
                setToolbarButtons(TinyMCESettings.Toolbar.third, new
ArrayList<Button>());
                setToolbarButtons(TinyMCESettings.Toolbar.fourth, new
ArrayList<Button>());

                setToolbarAlign(TinyMCESettings.Align.center);
                setToolbarLocation(TinyMCESettings.Location.top);
                setStatusbarLocation(null);
                setResizing(true);
                setHorizontalResizing(true);

It's then used like so:
TextArea otherInformation = new TextArea("otherInformation", new
PropertyModel(userProfile, "otherInformation"));

//add TinyMCE control
otherInformation.add(new TinyMceBehavior(new TextareaTinyMceSettings()));

You might be able to play with the settings above to find what you need. Check
out the settings available in the base class.

cheers,
Steve