thank you for   the post, but none of those settings will help me I have to
add some custom settings to add spell checker ,

to add spell checker tinymce tells
tinyMCE.init({
        theme : "advanced",
        mode : "textareas",
        plugins : "spellchecker",
        theme_advanced_buttons3_add : "spellchecker",
        spellchecker_languages : "+English=en,Swedish=sv"
});

I added this through  addCustomSettings  , but it did not helped me , please
tell me what am I missing , wicket tinymce   comes with jazzy spell check
plugin  , please tell me how to use that ?