Hi,

if any of you could help, we have a problem in one of our wicket
installations. We have a system that connects to another system. Sometimes
the system's reply lasts for more than a minute.
Wicket is having problem with regards to the page map being locked.

I click for example on a page to request for a balance, the host doesn't
return anymessage for about 1 minute or more.

So instead of waiting, i will try to move to another page, problem is... i
can't switch pages..... wicket seems to have locked the page map and i can't
get out or even logout.

After  a minute, an exception is thrown saying that the page map may have
been locked for more than 1 minute

is there any way around this?

Thanks A Lot
Carlo