None of my mounted pages work!
Do you think this has some thing to do with the way I have integrated Spring ?
I have used ApplicationObjectApproach ,mentioned below :

http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/spring.html#Spring-ApplicationObjectApproach

Igor Vaynberg wrote:
strange, i guess you will have to debug with breakpoints to see where
it goes wrong.

-igor

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 7:11 PM, Ashika Umanga Umagiliya