Hello guys! Very strange exception occurred yesterday when trying to set
IAuthorizationStrategy to my webapp. Here's the exception:

SEVERE: An exception or error occurred in the container during the request
processing
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space at
java.util.Arrays.copyOfRange(Arrays.java:3209)

these are the first 2 lines of the exception. Here's my MyAythStrategy class:

public class MyAuthStrategy implements IAuthorizationStrategy {

        private UserContext context = ((AppSession)Session.get()).getContext();

        public MyAuthStrategy() {}

        public boolean isActionAuthorized(Component arg0, Action arg1)
        {
                return true;
        }

        public <T extends Component> boolean isInstantiationAuthorized(Class<T>
componentClass)
        {

                if (BaseFrame.class.isAssignableFrom(componentClass)) {

                        if
(AdministrationPage.class.isAssignableFrom(componentClass)) {
                                if (context.getRole().equals(Role.ROOT) ||
context.getRole().equals(Role.ADMIN))
                                        return true;
                                else
                                        throw new
RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException(AccessDeniedPage.class);
                        } else if
(DomainRequiredPage.class.isAssignableFrom(componentClass)) {
                                if (context.getDomain() == null)
                                        throw new
RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException(AccessDeniedPage.class);
                                else
                                        return true;
                return true;

AdministrationPage and DomainRequiredPage are my tagging interfaces.

When I set that strategy to my webapp I get the above mentioned exception.

Hope someone helps!

Thanks,
Martin