Riyad,

I saw the stop() method and that would help if I only delete one row. But
what should I do when the second row on that page is deleted? There is no
restart() or start() method in the timer. Maybe I'm not aware of a method to
re-enable/re-start the timer.

Ok Riyad, what is smarter than the AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable in your
opinion ;-)

Andreas