This question may be beyond Wicket’s scope but I would like to ask folks here.
I am impressed by their creativity, capability, and passion.

I need to display a dropdown list which is in English or Korean. The options of
the dropdown list MUST be stored in database. It switches between English and
Korean depending on the locale in the session.

How can this requirement be addressed elegantly in all three tiers: web
(wicket), service, and database, plus the domain objects?

Any input or pointer is really appreciated.

All the best.

P.S. I played with the Locale selection example in the WIA book. It seems the
options values in different languages are stored text files. Correct?