Hi,

I'm experiencing a weird problem with Wicket Ajax in Firefox 3.6 (I
didn't test in older versions of FF).

Basically my code looks like this:

final TextField<String> textField = new TextField<String>("text", new
PropertyModel<String>(this, "text"));
textField.setOutputMarkupId(true);
textField.setOutputMarkupPlaceholderTag(true);
textField.setVisible(false);

add(textField);

final AjaxLink<Void> link = new AjaxLink<Void>("link") {

        boolean toShow = true;

        @Override
                textField.setVisible(toShow);
                toShow = !toShow;
                target.addComponent(textField);
        }
};

and the html :
        <input wicket:id="text"/>
<a wicket:id="link">link</a>

The basic idea is to switch the visibility of a TextField, the initial
state is not visible.

This works pretty well in IE (tested in 7 and 8) and Chrome (tested with
ver.5 on Linux).
Unfortunately the most reliable browser makes something very weird -
every re-render with visibility==true it appends one more <div> element
around the <input> element:

FF)
       <input id="text2e" name="...." value="..."/>

I created a simple quickstart application and there everything is
working fine. So it looks to me that FF confuses somehow with the
complex html structure of my page.

Did anyone have such problems before ?