Thanks igor for your Contribution.

I did it now with my own "TreeNode"-Type and my own
"AbstractTree"-Implementation:

        @Override
        protected void populateTreeItem(WebMarkupContainer item, int level) {

                super.populateTreeItem(item, level);

                //Is this Node visible or not?
                item.add(
                        new AbstractBehavior() {
                                @Override
                                public void onComponentTag(Component component,
ComponentTag tag) {
                                        TreeNode node =
(TreeNode)component.getDefaultModelObject();
                                        if(!node.isVisible()){
                                                tag.put("class", (
tag.getString("class") + " hidden") );
                );