Haven't had time to check the specification but this behavior (mounting on
"/") might pose a security risk as you can fetch "invisible" things form the
class path (e.g. configuration files containing sensitive information like
passwords). On the other hand I see HttpService class has a
registerResources method you could use to register static resources. Maybe
that is the one you need?

Ernesto