I would like to comment that Objectify's documentation is very descriptive
about GAE Datastore - the art of writing good docs.
And i've started to use it very fast, thank you guys!

wicket-gae-template is a nice start point for wicket apps on gae using maven
http://code.google.com/p/wicket-gae-template/

-- Tony