Have you checked the power cable is plugged in, Sir?

I like to see this forum as much much more than just an improbably
user-friendly, efficient and free 365*7*24 technical support service
that you could not buy for love nor money anywhere else I've been.

Some people do appreciate having a single place where they can find
out about and stay on top of all things related to Wicket; ideas,
products, tips, problems, solutions, requests, gripes, links to
articles, controversial RFEs that want to pollute the core with 100%
inessential paraphernalia, real world experiences, jobs, events,
services, useful integrations ... the more (with at least a modicum of
substance/interest for at least a few others here) the merrier.

Regards - Cemal
jWeekend
OO & Java Technologies, Wicket
Consulting, Development, Training