Hey guys. I have a page that contains 4 panels. In one of these panels I
have a listview that is inside a WebMarkupContainer.

The user click on an ajax link which opens up a modal. The user fills out
the form and clicks submit. On submit the new information is added to the
list view and the WebMarkupContainer is refreshed and the new information is
displayed in the panel

All of this is working just fine.

The problem that I am running into now is that I want to add a tooltip to
the data that is in the listview. I have done this by adding a
AttributeModifier to my code and then adding the css file to my html code.

FOr some reason this will not work unless I refresh the entire page. So when
the new data is added to the listview the css does not work. After I click
the page refresh button it works prefectly.

How can I get it to work when the WebMarkupContainer is refreshed?

Thanks