I must be in some minority given that the problem hasn't been noticed
and fixed, but does anyone else have issues seeing the code example on
the Wiki site?  I have to view source and pick them out from the code
in order to see them.  The rest of the site renders fine, but those
sections show up as thin blue lines (almost like custom <HR>s).

For example, I have attached a screenshot of what this page looks like
in my browser (every page on the wiki with source code sections looks
the same):
https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/using-custom-converters.html

At work I am using MSIE 6, but at home i use Google Chrome.  They both
do this.  Any maintainers of the wiki on this list who might want to
pass that along to someone who can fix the style sheet or whatever
might be causing it?

--
Brian Mulholland