Hey guys,

I guess I am confused on how DateTextField and DatePicker work

Here is my code

DateTextField dateTextField = new DateTextField("textField", new
PropertyModel<Date>(this, "value"), new PatternDateConverter("MM/dd/yyyy",
false));
DatePicker dp = new DatePicker(){
        public boolean enableMonthYearSelection(){
                return true;
        }
};
dateTextField.add(dp);

What is happening is that value is being set to server time and the actual
date that I have selected is being displayed on the screen. So if I select
05/20/2010 that is what shows up in the dateTextField on the screen but the
actual value that is going to the server is 05/19/2010 because the server is
GMT and I am Central.

I thought by setting the timezone difference to false I would get the actual
date selected which is what I want but that does not seem to be the case. I
get the same value on the screen and in the server no matter if the value is
set to true or false.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

I am using wicket 1.4.8

Thanks