no that is not the issue although I did see that issue and I am happy that it
is fixed.

My issue is that dealing with the boolean applyTimeZoneDifference for
PatternDateConverter. It doesn't matter if I set applyTimeZoneDifference to
true or false. The difference is still applied. I would like to not apply
the difference but it does not seem to be working.

I wanted to make sure I was not doing something wrong before I officially
called it a bug.

Has anyone else had issues with applyTimeZoneDifference when they try and
set it to false?