Hello,

I'm thinking about making small business by selling/renting e-shop and CMS
applications written in Wicket. Now I'm trying to figure out, how many such
applications can be hosted on a single server (let's assume 2x Dual Core Xeon
2.66 GHz, 4GB RAM). Except wicket, I'll use Spring and Hibernate or
EclipseLink, libs in total shouldn't have more then 20-30MB, an average
application can be assumed to have maximum of 200 active users at one time.

Is there any way to figure it out? I'm basically trying to minimize a running
cost per application and I love Java and Wicket too much to go back and do PHP
stuff, though I guess it's impossible to beat PHP in terms of running cost. Can
anybody help with this?

Thanks

Jan