Two things:

1 - Use Brix.  You can write your ecommerce components as tiles that can be
rearranged however you want in any site.  You can create plugins for the
admin console for management of said ecommerce shops.

2 - There's absolutely no way anybody on this list can answer your question.
 I've been to enough different businesses to know that those numbers are
entirely dependent on how you use the said frameworks.  You can use them
efficiently, or not.  You can have large object graphs, or not.  Etc.....
 You'll just have to see.  But I can tell you this: there are a lot of
high-traffic Wicket applications out there running on a single server of the
capacity you mention.  Assuming you hit a load barrier, it's likely going to
be the database first - so offload the DB to its own server.  That just
increased your capacity.  Etc, etc,

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com