I had the same problem, its something related to converters or how your text
value is converted to ( in your case ) "Subject" - and as there is no
converter for that - it is just failing.

What I've done is set the model to "null" and added a method "getChoice"
which does the conversion.

This is not very convenient way but it works.

Maybe Igor would have any suggestions how to solve this in a better way?

Žilvinas Vilutis

Mobile:   (+370) 652 38353
E-mail:   cika...@gmail.com