Thanks for your fast answer.
I have a question about your solution. You say setting the model to null and
adding a "getChoice" method would solve the problem. This means that I set the
AutoCompleteTextField type to String and the String in the
AutoCompleteTextField has to be unique in order to identify the right object,
hasn't it?

Thanks
Sebastian