Hello,

I've a problem with the DropDownChoice (and maybe language?).

I've a Panel who's rendering perfectly when i set the language in "english"
and not rendering when i set in "french"...

The message from wicket :

WicketMessage: The component(s) below failed to render. A common problem is
that you have
added a component in code but forgot to reference it in the markup (thus the
component will never be rendered).

1. [Component id = address_city]

Root cause:

org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: The component(s) below failed to
render. A common problem is that you
have added a component in code but forgot to reference it in the markup
(thus the component will never be rendered).

1. [Component id = address_city]

My java code is :

final DropDownChoice cityChoice = new DropDownChoice("address_city", new
PropertyModel
(form.getModelObject(), "city"), cityList); (here you can see the
"address_city")

final AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior updatingBehavior2 = new
AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior(

                                "onchange") {

                        @Override

                        protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target) {

                                getAddress(form, customer_address, cityChoice,
the_map);

                        }

                };

                cityChoice.add(updatingBehavior2);

                form.add(cityChoice);

My html code is :

<\span wicket:id="address_border"><\input

                wicket:id="address" id="address" class="address"

                title="an address in Belgium" type="text" /><\select
wicket:id="address_city">

I don't really understand why, anyone to explain me the problem?

Thank you.