All,
I've been looking around the wiki and the mailing list, but can't seem to
figure out what I'm doing wrong, or if I am even allowed to do multiple forms
on one page with wicket. I'm using 1.4.8 and I would like to have three forms.
Each of the forms work, but I noticed that one of my forms does not get its
data correctly. For simplicity sake, I am doing:
wicket:id="name"></form
wicket:id="name"></form</div><div wicket:id="formPanelC"><form
wicket:id="form1"><input wicket:id="searchField"></form</div>
Form2 and Form3 are using fields of the same name because both are addresses
fields but are targeted for different purposes. Everything compiles, builds and
runs, but here is the issue:
Form1 DOES get its dataForm2 does NOT get its data, and the form validation
fails.Form3 DOES get its data
Should I be able to have 3 or more forms on a single page (there's nothing in
HTML to prevent this...?) Is there a good example on how to do 3 or more forms
on a page if I can do this? Its entirely possible that I muffed up somewhere,
but I've spent a few hours and haven't found a good answer, so I here I am.
I apologize if this is covered on the wiki, I looked but could not find
anything similar. The closest I could find was nested forms, but these are not
nested - three separate forms.
Hoping for help,
Russ

Hotmail.