I`m using  a renderer to work with the OutOfBoundsDate,
but it doesn't work when the DatePicker is initially displayed.
When I do some action in the DatePicker (e.g. change the month) the
OutOfBoundsDate is correctly rendered (here sundays and saturdays are
disabled)

e.g. I disable the weekend days, so I override the method
getAdditionalJavascript():

@Override
protected String getAdditionalJavascript() {
        if (additionalJavascript == null)
                additionalJavascript = "";

        additionalJavascript += "${calendar}.addWeekdayRenderer(1,
${calendar}.renderOutOfBoundsDate);"; // disable sundays
        additionalJavascript += "${calendar}.addWeekdayRenderer(7,
${calendar}.renderOutOfBoundsDate);"; // disable saturdays

                return additionalJavascript;
}

Thanks for any help!

rawe