Hi,

I have a Base-Layout and a changing content in a wicket:child-component.

Can I have a central Dialog, like a jQuery UI-Dialog  (
http://jqueryui.com/demos/dialog/ ) or better like the messages from
stackoverflow (little bar  that gets the Feedback-Messages and pops up at the
top of the page, stacking and "cancel-able") that my child-page can call and
that pops up then?

Following use-case:

Baseclass > Login-Form:
Login-Form processes user-input, seems correct, the AjaxBehavior is called.
But in the backend there is a error with the database.

So I now want to write there or in the Behavior error("i.e. Sorry, a DB error
occurred") and either the bar pops up itself or I can make it appear without
re-rendering the whole page? Best case would be if the function to call or the
Element to use would be located in the Base-page.

Is that possible?
I am sorry if this is a simple task, but I couldn't figure it out.

Thanks