Hi,

Thanks for the hints, but there's only one thing I'm stuck with.
I want to use MetaDataRoleAuthorizationStrategy.authorize(component,
Component.RENDER, rights); to set the right on my link, where rights are the
Roles. I now got my class from the IRequestTarget, but the only function in
MetaDataRoleAuthorizationStrategy that returns the Roles for my class,
rolesAuthorizedToInstantiate, is private..
Or my I use the code from within that function directly?
     final InstantiationPermissions permissions =
Application.get().getMetaData(
                        INSTANTIATION_PERMISSIONS);
                if (permissions != null)
                {
                        return permissions.authorizedRoles(componentClass);
                }

Thanks again! Marieke