I would create a BooleanDropDownChoice component and put localizations
on that component: that way it would be easier to reuse it for
different "projects". For the IChoiceRenderer I would do something
similar to EnumChoiceRenderer: i.e. return localized values for
"Boolean.TRUE" and  "Boolen.FALSE" using BooleanDropDownChoice
component to retrieve those values.

Best,

Ernesto