Thanks. How do i let the form know that it has one or more models? In the
above I invoke the
super(id, new CompoundPropertyModel<Study>(study)); So this wraps the model
as study. How will be able to add the second model in the same manner?
If it sounds too basic do bear with me I will experiment as well.

Thanks again
Niv